This page is intended for attorney use only. The public can view Jury Status Information and Frequently Asked Questions by visiting the Jury Duty page.
For all Atascosa County family law matters and all Atascosa County civil cases with the matter in controversy under $250,000, please request a hearing with the Atascosa County Court at Law, 830-769-4232.
Court Setting Request – Jury Trial
To request a jury trial, please use the Docket Control Order form. Once all dates are approved by all parties, please e-file with the appropriate District’s Clerk’s office for the Judge’s signature.
Court Setting Request – Non-Jury
In order to streamline the court setting process, all requests for non-jury court dates will be processed via this website. To begin, review the Court Setting Request Instructions for completing the Request Setting form. From the Instructions page, you can click on the Request Setting form or you can go directly to the form by clicking here . When you complete the form, make sure all information is complete, including your requested date. You can check the availability of the date by visiting the Court Calendar page. It is your responsibility to notify the opposing counsel or other parties of this date to confirm their availability. Please note: All settings begin at 9:00 a.m. Once the form is completed and submitted, it will be reviewed by the appropriate court coordinator. You will be notified via email if it was accepted or declined. Once approved, you are required to notify all parties of the setting. If you have any questions about completing the form, please contact the court at 830-769-3750 or via email at email@example.com.
Standing Order Forms
- Standing Order Property and Conduct of Parties in Divorce and Suits Affecting the Parent-Child Relationship (Civil)
- Standing Order Property and Conduct of Parties in Divorce and Suits Affecting the Parent-Child Relationship (Atascosa County) (Civil)
- Standing Order Regarding Defendants Jailed for 90 Days….County (Criminal)
Replaces previous standing order titled Criminal Standing Order
- Local Rules of Practice 81st and 218th Judicial District Court Atascosa, Frio, Karnes, LaSalle and Wilson Counties
- Local Rules of Administration for cases pending in Atascosa County
- Standing Order regarding child(ren), property, and conduct of parties in divorce and suit affecting the parent-child relationship in Atascosa County
- Standing Order regarding child(ren), property, and conduct of parties in divorce and suits affecting the parent-child relationship in Frio, Karnes, LaSalle, and Wilson County