81st & 218th Judicial District Court
Serving Atascosa, Frio, Karnes,
La Salle & Wilson Counties
Welcome to the official website for the 81st & 218th Judicial District Courts.
Below you will find frequently used forms in the 81st & 218th Judicial Districts.
Request for Ruling Without Hearing Form
Directive re Uncontested Divorces Proven by Affidavit
Self Represented Uncontested Divorce With Children
Self Represented Uncontested Divorce Without Children
Other frequently used forms for criminal cases can be found under “Attorneys.”
Civil parties, criminal defendants, attorneys, and staff, who have tested positive for the flu, including COVID-19, or other infectious disease less than 72 hours before the start of court, should notify the Court Coordinator at 830-769-3750 or email@example.com .
- Local Rules of Practice 81st and 218th Judicial District Court Atascosa, Frio, Karnes, LaSalle and Wilson Counties
- Local Rules of Administration for cases pending in Atascosa County
- Standing Order regarding child(ren), property, and conduct of parties in divorce and suit affecting the parent-child relationship in Atascosa County
- Standing Order regarding child(ren), property, and conduct of parties in divorce and suits affecting the parent-child relationship in Frio, Karnes, LaSalle, and Wilson County
- Standing Order Property and Conduct of Parties in Divorce and Suits Affecting the Parent-Child Relationship (Civil)
- Standing Order Property and Conduct of Parties in Divorce and Suits Affecting the Parent-Child Relationship (Atascosa County) (Civil)
- Standing Order Regarding Defendants Jailed for 90 Days….County (Criminal)
Replaces previous standing order titled Criminal Standing Order